Would you like the Sendage Community to read your story, review, training tip, or commentary? Tell us abour your creative idea for an article.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Word count: Not too long, but not too short. Somewhere between 600 and 2000 words should suffice.
- Compensation: In exchange for your well written article we will link to your online profiles and provide an About the Author brief (please supply us with a 2-3 sentence bio). We will then announce and promote your article to our network.
- Images: You must provide at least one image with your article. Preferably we’d like to have a few images to work with. Images must be minimum 1080×720 pixels. Be sure to tell us where your images came from.
- Sources: Furthermore, if you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, please include a link to that source. Ideally you’d link to peer-reviewed scientific papers, academic journals, and/or credible news outlets. This way, readers can follow your line of thinking and investigate further if they want to know more.
- We love connecting with new contributors. But please contact us with your idea first. We don’t want you to waste your time if we don’t accept your article for whatever reason.
Submit Article Idea